While overseas study is expensive, Australia is more affordable than most other destinations and offers a high standard of quality education, excellent living conditions and a multicultural society. Australia's Higher Education Institutions rank among the world's best. Study in Australia for Indian students gives them a CRICOS code which depicts that it is globally recognized. Higher education in Australia, provides value for money by offering shorter and more intensive courses, they quickly incorporate latest innovations in science & technology, modern trends in marketing & management. If you have decided to study Masters in Australia, the duration for the course is between 1, 1.5 to 2 years and an Indian degree of 12 +3 is also accepted. The Streamlined Visa Process is straightforward and fair. Australian people have a reputation for being amongst the friendliest in the world. As an Australian education consultant.
Broad open spaces of outback bush, kangaroos, koalas, and clean air and water come to mind when people think of Australia. Because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living, many international students choose to study in Australia for Indian students. Many international students choose Australia to study for a variety of reasons, including top universities, incredible climate, vibrant cities, and multiple oceans.
Australia is a modern, democratic country with great healthcare, world-class education and geography that’s like no place else on earth. Being a safe location with a high standard of living, Australia is a wonderful place to study and explore, making it the 3rd most popular study destination in the world for international students. Australians are kind and friendly, with an immense passion for sport, food and entertainment. Just like on campus, you will meet people from different cultures and faiths across Australia.
The country's dynamic way of life and warm culture has drawn students overall reliably. An expanding number of Indian understudies are additionally settling on Australia to read abroad for its a-list training, post-study work openings, and brilliant nature of living. Whatever course you decide to attempt, you'll be guaranteed phenomenal scholastic greatness and an emotionally supportive network for international students.
Study in Australia here’s why it is a great choice:
How is the Australian Education System?
• Australian universities are rated amongst the best in the world, with 8 of them ranked in the Top 100
• The Australian University system is even better than Germany and New Zealand (9th in the world)
• Most universities are located in capital cities that rank in the top 30 most liveable cities for students
• Over $200,000,000 is spent annually on international scholarships by the Government
• A huge number of international students choose Australia each year as their study destination, owing to its welcoming environment.
Rest assured, with a great education in Australia, you can live, study and experience a culture with plenty of tourist attractions and well-equipped transportation facilities.
Top reasons to choose Australia as a study destination• Australia is home for 7 out of top 100 universities in the world
• Streamlined immigration process & post-study work visa
• Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia in comparison to US and UK.
• International students in Australia are allowed to work 40 hours every fortnight during term time and fulltime work during vacations.
• Attractive scholarships and internships
• There are over 40 accredited universities in Australia.
• Australian qualifications are recognized by employers and top-notch educational institutions throughout the world.
• Australia has 7 cities ranked in Top 75 best student cities in the world.
Discover diverse culture and incredible landscape of AustraliaA laid-back lifestyle, exciting world-class educational institutions and a diverse society makes Australia a perfect destination for international students. During your stay in Australia, you’ll enjoy the incredible natural landscape as you explore their beaches. You will get to study with the leading universities in a most flexible and student-focused learning environment.
• Learn in some of the world’s best universities and institutions
• Enjoy the beaches, beautiful natural landscapes and exciting adventure opportunities
• Explore the innovative learning environment and cutting-edge technology of the Australian universities.
Find out where you can study in Australia UniversitiesThere are over 43 major universities in Australia, with a huge range of courses to choose from. Most of the universities in Australia offer services to assist international students to make the most of their experience. Our partner institutions in Australia: • Australian Catholic University
• Bond University
• Carnegie Mellon University - Australia
• Charles Darwin University
• Charles Sturt University
• Curtin University
• Deakin University
• Edith Cowan University
• Federation University Australia
• Flinders University
• Griffith University
• James Cook University
• La Trobe University
• Macquarie University
• Monash University
• Murdoch University
• Queensland University of Technology
• RMIT University
• Southern Cross University
• Swinburne University of Technology
• The Australian National University
• The University of Adelaide
• The University of New England
• The University of New South Wales
• The University of Newcastle
• The University of Queensland
• The University of Southern Queensland
• The University of Western Australia
• Torrens University Australia
• University of Canberra
• University of South Australia
• University of Tasmania
• University of the Sunshine Coast
• University of Wollongong
• Victoria University
• Western Sydney University
College• Ability English
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN SYDNEY
• IES College
• Kaplan International Englsih
• Navitas English Services Pty Ltd (formerly ACL)
Private College - Higher Education• Academies Australasia Polytechnic Pty Limited
• ANU College
• ATMC Fed Uni
• Australian Institute of Higher Education Pty Ltd AIH
• Australian Technical and Management College ATMC CDU
• Australian Technical and Management College ATMC USC
• Canterbury Business College
• Charles Sturt University - Study Centres
• Deakin College
• ECA - VU Melbourne
• ECA - ZBA Education Centre Australia
• Edith Cowan College
• Education Centre of Australia ECA - APIC
• Education Centre of Australia ECA - VU SYDNEY
• Education Centre of Australia ECA Graduate Institute
• EduCo - CIC Higher Education
• Educo Strathfield College
• Engineering Institute of Technology
• Excelsia College
• Flinders International Study Centre
• Griffith College
• James Cook University Brisbane JCUB Sarina Russo Higher Education
• Kaplan Business School
• Kaplan University of Newcastle (Pathways)
• Melbourne Institute of Technology
• MIT - Federation University
• Monash College
• Navitas Limited
• Newcastle International College
• Sheridan Institute of Higher Education
• The Hotel School Sydney
• University of Wollongong College
• USQ - Sydney Edu
• UTS College • Western Sydney University, The College
Private College - VET• Baxter Institute
• Canterbury Institute of Management
• Eynesbury College
• International College of Hotel Management
• International Institute of Business & Information Technology
• International Institute of Business & Technology
• Kaplan International English - Adelaide
• Kaplan International English - Melbourne
• South Australian Institute of Business and Technology
• Strathfield College
Professional Year• Accountants Resource Centre ARC
• ATMC - PY
TAFELearn essential career skills and gain practical experience as you prepare for your career with a TAFE course. You can choose from diverse range of courses from counselling to beauty therapy, and you’ll graduate with job-ready qualifications. We work with these institutions:
• Box Hill Institute of TAFE
• Canberra Institute of Technology
• Chisholm Institute of TAFE
• DET Victoria DEECD
• DET WA
• Government Education and Training International-Tasmania
• Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
• Kangan Institute
• Melbourne Polytechnic
• TAFE NSW Institutes
• TAFE Queensland
• TAFE South Australia
• TAFE Western Australia
Study in Australia Cost for Indian studentsThe amount you spend on tuition fees is determined by the type of degree you pursue and the university or school you attend. Veterinary and medical degrees, for example, are much more expensive than other degrees. Study in Australia cost ranges from AUD 20,000 to AUD 30,000 a year. How much it cost to study in Australia from India?
|Sr.NO||Study Program||Average fees|
|1||English language studies||Rs.25,685.29 to Rs.33,023.95weekly (varies as per course length)|
|2||Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree||Rs.11,00,745.75 to Rs.25,68,406.75 annually|
|3||Postgraduate Master’s Degree||Rs.14,67,661.00 to Rs.30,82,088.10 annually|
|4||Doctoral Degree||Rs.14,67,990.00 to Rs.30,82,779.00 annually (attractive scholarships up to 100% available with living grants on meeting the university requirements)|
Humanities, arts, and education courses are typically less costly, whereas medicine and engineering are more likely to be more expensive. The tuition fee for postgraduate studies is usually higher, and the rates differ depending on the programme. If you want to reduce your tuition costs, you can apply for one of the many scholarships available for Indian students.
Looking out for a Scholarship in Australia for Indian students?There are multiple scholarships for Indian students to study in Australia. Being one of the most popular study destinations in the world, Australia has a lot to offer on a holistic level to international students. Their education system is globally renowned and is highly regarded as one of the best in the world. To further extend their support to international students, the Government of Australia has in fact invested over AUD$ 300 million for scholarships for international students in Australia.
International students may apply for different types of scholarships in Australia. Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of merit, and applicants must show their qualifications for the scholarship they are applying for. In Australia, there are no eligibility requirements for scholarships. The IELTS is the only exam that students will be required to take to show their English language abilities.
There are plenty of scholarships in Australia for Indian students seeking financial support to pursue their study abroad goals. It only takes the right set of information to get closer to earning one. Read on to learn more about the various scholarships in Australia for Indian Students.
Scholarship Programs in Australia
|1||Australia government scholarship||• The Australian government funds it, as it pays a student's tuition fee as well as health care for up to three years.
• Supports students pursuing a Research Doctorate or Research Master's degree (both locally and internationally).
• The annual value is $ 28,587, and payments are made every two weeks.
• Round 1: 31st August 2021 • Round 2: 15th April 2022
|2||Australia awards scholarship||• This scholarship is given to exceptional graduate Indian students who have enrolled for programs in engineering, construction, energy and resources, security, and strategic studies at leading Australian Universities. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee, a part of living expenses, etc.
• Applications for this scholarship open in the month of February and continue till April every year.
• An important thing to remember here is that students who get this scholarship must return to India after completing their program.
|3||Destination Australia scholarship||• This scholarship aims to encourage international students to study in regional Australia to regionally develop tertiary education providers in Australia and provide a learning experience to its students
• The value of the funding is up to $15,000 for each scholarship, yearly to study at the campus from 2021
• Funding is available for each year depending on your qualification as you remain eligible, for up to the duration of four years
• It’s funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and is in line with the National Strategy for International Education 2025
• The deadline for 2021 was 20th January ,2021
|4||Australia university scholarships||• University of Sydney International Research Scholarships
• Macquarie University International Scholarships
• Griffith Remarkable Scholarships
• University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships
• Adelaide Global Excellence Scholarships for International Students
• Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarships
• Charles Darwin University Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
• UNSW International Scholarships
Government-funded scholarship programs in Australia for International StudentsAustralian government scholarships are available for full-time undergraduate, master's, and professional studies in Australia. The below are the topics covered by the scholarships:
• Establishment allowance
• The cost of the student's return flight to Australia.
• Living allowance
• Fees for academics and other obligations
• Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a form of basic health care.
Famous full Scholarships for International students in Australia are listed below:• Australia Awards Scholarships (AAS) for bachelors, masters and doctoral courses
• Endeavour PG Scholarship Award
• International PG Research Scholarship Award
• Indo-Australia S&T Visiting Fellowship Programe
• Australia-India Strategic Research Fund
• Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS)
After accepting an offer from an Australian university, students can apply for Australian Government scholarships a year in advance.
Other Scholarships to Study in Australia are:• Adelaide Scholarships International
• Melbourne Research Scholarships
• University of Sydney International Research Scholarships • International Water Centre Scholarships – for students pursuing the Masters in Integrated Water Management course at the University of Queensland in Brisbane.
Students can still consult with the institution to which they are applying since most institutions allow students to use scholarship funds.
How can I get a scholarship to study in Australia?
Many foreign students wish to receive a scholarship to assist them with paying for their studies in Australia. Contact Golden Wings OverSeas, as we offer scholarship tips and advice to help you with your scholarship applications and improve your odds of obtaining funding.
1. Take part in cultural activities
Although several foreign student scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement or financial necessity, keep in mind that certain scholarships are awarded for community service. This can mean volunteering or joining neighbourhood organisations, clubs, or sports teams. Students who are involved with their communities and demonstrate leadership qualities are always sought after by Australian organisations, so make sure to include any related events in your scholarship cover letter. And if you're eligible for college or financial need grants, being involved in the group will help you stand out.
2. Fill out as many scholarship applications as you can
In Australia, there are many scholarship offers, so we suggest that you apply for as many as possible. Scholarships may be provided by residential schools, the Australian Government, foreign organisations, and government agencies in your home country, but don't restrict your quest to educational institutions.
3. Inquire for assistance with applications
Your scholarship submissions are crucial because they are often the only way of granting scholarships, so make sure they are straightforward and error-free. Unfortunately, a simple error may cause your application to be rejected. Spelling and grammar errors, a lack of description, and a bad presentation are all common blunders.
4. Carefully read the scholarship guidelines
Check that you have submitted all of the necessary materials before qualifying for a scholarship. Make sure the submission meets the deadline, responds to all queries in adequate detail, adheres to the word cap, and has the necessary supporting documents.
A personal statement, a letter of offer, your job experience, credentials, or evidence of English language proficiency are all examples of supporting documentation. Keep in mind that certain records may need certification or translation. If you have any concerns about your application, you can contact the scholarship provider before submitting it to ensure that you have filled out all of the necessary fields.
Australia Student Visa Requirements
Australia's student visa program has enabled international students to grab numerous benefits. Here's everything about post-study work Visa Australia. Australia has a strict visa scheme in place, but with the right advice, you should be able to breeze through it with ease. Australia student visa processing time varies depending on whether the student is a high school student, an undergraduate student, or a postgraduate student. To acquire the Australian student visa, you must have enrolled in a course of study in Australia and show evidence of your financial capacity to pay the course fee and support yourself throughout your stay. Students under the age of 18 can also bring their parents to stay with them. The post study work visa in Australia, allows international students to work after completing their studies and to stay in Australia for up to four years. It helps gain some professional experience. Here is the process flow to apply for and obtain a student visa Australia.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register with Golden Wings OverSeas and talk with an education counsellor
2. Apply to institutions with our help (We have a great working relationship with every one of them)
3. Take IELTS/PTE
4. Receive offer letter from the institution
5. Collect your Australian Student visa documents
6. Pay tuition fee and receive your eCoE
7. Lodge student visa medical
8. Collect visa grant letter
Read More About Visa Assistance
Student Visa Assistance
It is not simple to apply for a student visa. It takes some time to obtain your visa to study abroad, but with the help of Golden Wings OverSeas advisers it may be surprisingly straightforward. We support all of you through the Visa process including application completion, reporting and coaching for mock interviews and more. While the international student visa application procedure might be complex, 99% of our students can obtain a visa. Other nations have an online method whereas some countries have a paper-based visa application procedure. This procedure will assist you navigate. Our consultants also help to prepare the study plan required by some consulates. The consulates routinely inform us of the latest documents and laws on visas. All Golden Wings OverSeas students in all countries receive free visa help.
When to Apply for a Student Visa?
A student visa is passport approval from the immigration authorities. You are permitted to enter and study for a certain length of time. Once you obtain a confirmation of enrolment in your selected university or institution your student visa application may begin. The ideal thing to apply for is to start your course as soon as possible, regardless of whether the time you need to apply for your visa varies from nation to nation. If you plan to seek financial support (in terms of scholarships and education loans), In order to make use of any financial help, i.e. academic loan, a visa should be made available in advance because this might take a lot of time.
Student Visa Application Process
When applying for a student visa, there are various stages to consider. However, protocols and regulations depending on the nation to be studied may differ in the sequence of these phases.
Most students need proof of:
• Enrolment in a recognised educational institution.
• Evidence that you and your family are able to fund the price of flights, tuition fees, and living costs during your stay.
• Size of the passport and passport pictures valid for a minimum period of six months after your visit.
• Certain countries may need proof of their English skills or request health exams and/or police inspections.
How Golden Wings OverSeas Global Help in your Visa Process
We can assist you as to how to do the whole procedure if you are an Golden Wings OverSeas student with a letter from any of our 500+ partner universities in Australia, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. We will make sure that you are completely informed about the newest criteria and circumstances for your visa. To guarantee that you get the latest application formats and guidelines our team of professionals will forward you to the official websites and authorized immigration officials. We can also help you to certify, translate and mail your papers to alleviate your problems.
It may be both worthwhile and difficult to live abroad. Golden Wings OverSeasorganizes a pre-departure event to make it easier for Indian students to enter to ensure that you are educated and prepared before you fly overseas. It gives an insight into the diverse dimensions of the life of the student in a foreign country. It also allows other students and their parents to visit the same university/village and to go overseas. We also supply every student with an updated and extensive "Pre-Departure Kit." Our value-added service providers may also be met here to assist students with insurance, foreign exchanges, travel, mobile sim etc. Students who are presently studying abroad or have recently finished their courses give their first-hand experience to help students adapt to the new environment and culture.
Best Places to Study in Australia for Indian Students
If you're looking for the best places to study abroad in Australia, a unique faraway land full of cuddly koalas, pristine beaches, and bustling towns, look no further. Australia has some of the best cities in the world in terms of having the best educational institutions, and also in offering the best environment for international students to live.
The List's of Best Place to Study Abroad in Australia
These are some of the Best City to study abroad in Australia, that are well-connected to the other parts of the world and are widely known for safety and diversity.
Students can explore online or with the help of our counsellors the top universities in these cities and shortlist the most favourable ones and apply. Except for Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, the other cities in Australia are designated as regional cities and students who choose to study in these cities can avail amazing benefits such as special scholarships, extra PR points, and an extended stay in the country after studies.
Best Courses in Australia for International Students
When you start college, you'll have to determine what major you want to pursue and what degree is right for you. Although it is all too common for students to change majors during their college careers, the job opportunities and potential for career development in the global economy determine which majors are the best to pursue.
While it is important that you select a degree in which you are truly interested and can see yourself working in a similar field, it is also beneficial to know what are the most in-demand degrees so that when you graduate, your chances of landing a job increase naturally.
The Universities offer the best courses to study in Australia for international students.
• Right from popular choices like Medicine, Engineering, Business, and Science, to some of the rare choices like performing arts, theology, eastern medicine with tests to be taken for pursuing MS Australia, there are institutions in Australia for almost every other course.
• International students in Australia can study certificate courses, diplomas, Bachelors, Doctoral degrees, and masters in Australia. Studying MBA in Australia is one of the best decisions you could make in your life. The programs are designed in a way to give in-depth theoretical knowledge enhanced by practical learning.
Top courses to study in Australia for Indian students
Living and studying overseas can be confusing and complex. But at Golden Wings OverSeas, we are on a mission to make International Education accessible. Many of our team members have been international students themselves and we have the empathy and experience to get you started on your exciting journey.
We’ve done the hard work for you, and have formed trusted partnerships with leading universities, colleges and institutions so that we can always provide the best advice for all our students. With that comes intimate knowledge about courses, teaching methodology and cultural nuances that all go into our advice to you.
Degree courses to study overseas in Australian universities: • Arts and design: Literature, History, Psychology, Foreign Language Studies, Communications, Philosophy, Public Relations
• Education: Education Studies, Special Education, Accountancy Teaching
• Engineering and technology: Chemical, Automotive, Civil, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Aeronautical, Mining, Environmental, Electrical, Electronics, Structural, Industrial, General Engineering, Computer, Mechatronics
• Hospitality and Tourism: Hotel Management, Commercial Cookery, Tourism Management
• Mathematics and Computing: Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Based Information System
• Health sciences: Nursing, Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Veterinary Science, Environmental Health, Public Health, Personal and Family Health Care, Pharmacy,
• Science: Pharmacology, Environmental Science, Chemistry
• Visual and Performing Arts:Art, Fashion Design, Music, Crafts, Performing Arts, Graphic Arts
• Agriculture: Agriculture science, Forestry, Horticulture, Biotechnology
• Law and Business Administration: Economics, HR, Accounting, Commerce, Marketing, Management, Administration
Applications for overseas education in Australian Universities are accepted all-round the year. Most universities accept new students in two intakes in each academic session, which usually in February and July or November, with slight variations according to a university’s academic calendar.
However, it is better to apply as early as possible because visa processes might take up takes 1 Day -12 weeks turnaround time. If you wish to begin your studies in Australia for February intake, you should aim to have your application completed and submitted by mid-November/late-December, depending on the institute. If you are targeting the July intake, you should complete your application by May.
Australian academic intakes:
• Doctoral degrees: Duration is 3-4 years and round the year intake as the supervisor or the project demands.
• Foundation courses: Duration is 1 year, and intake is in February (depends on the university).
• Vocational Education and Training courses: Duration is 6 Month-1year and intake are in Jan, May, June, Oct, TAFE Institutions
• Undergraduate courses: Duration is 3 years (4 years for honours degree) and intake is in Feb, July and November, (depends on the university).
• Postgraduate/Masters courses: Duration is 1-2 years and intake is in March (depends on the university) Feb, July and November.
Let us help make the process easy
With qualified and experienced staff located in 9 countries around the world, we’re committed to the highest quality of service to in guiding you through the entire process. Even if you have specific needs, such as help having your prior studies recognized, looking for financial assistance, or are mid-studies and need some help when your circumstances change, we can help. Whether you are a student who has been helped by one of the many Golden Wings OverSeas offices in the world or it’s your first time engaging with us, you will find the support you need to actualize your dreams.